Low site traffic?

Post any suggestions you might have about features for the site here, as well as any technical difficulties you are having with the site (accessing certain boards, etc.)
YaBoyAB
Enrolled
Gender Identity: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Preferred Role: Loner (Selfer)
OK to "cold PM?": Yes

Low site traffic?

Post by YaBoyAB » Monday November 06, 2017, 21:38 EST

I dont know how the mods would fix this but i feel like this is the best place to voice my opinion: I feel like this site has died. I mean there’s literal thousands of posts in the archives, the whole site probably adds up to about 6000, and now on a GOOD day, about 2 or 3 get added? I know advertising costs money but word of mouth doesnt. something needs to be done with this site before its one of the relics of the past. Im not complaining, just voicing my concern. Theres so many sub-communities in places like instagram, twitter, ifunny, reddit, youtube, etc.. We gotta start recruiting.

Vinnie
Freshman
Freshman
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Preferred Role: Loner (Selfer)

Re: Low site traffic?

Post by Vinnie » Tuesday November 07, 2017, 13:19 EST

Well one thing is that the archives were built up over years with old stuff being posted alongside new stuff. And you hit the nail on the head with your last bit, there's numerous sub-communities out there now. I would guess that the reason these communities pop up is for two reasons, one being that it's very easy to create an account, and two being that these communities are outside the reach of the rules here.

On WH and LF underage content isn't allowed and distributing paid content isn't allowed either. There's also limitations on slaves and buddies. I'm not saying these rules are bad (I 100% agree with all of them) but unfortunately people are going to do them regardless, and it's much easier to get away with these things on an anonymous account on instagram.

WH and LF have been pretty secure over the years, especially when you compare them to the accounts in these other sub-communities which tend to get banned or disappear over night due to drama. Postings do get slow but you can still rely on the platform to be here in the morning.
I write, post, and...that's about it.

http://anticherry93.deviantart.com/art/ ... -338556364
It's a list...O' wedgies...
http://anticherry93.deviantart.com/art/ ... rry93&qo=0
Help for all those who can't quite get their underwear far enough up their butt.

wedgies44
Enrolled
Sexual Orientation: Prefer not to answer
Preferred Role: 90% Nerd

Re: Low site traffic?

Post by wedgies44 » Tuesday November 07, 2017, 20:22 EST

Instagram, deviantart, and Tumblr have all grown very large sub communities in all kinks and fetishes, including all our favorite in wedgies. I honestly prefer instagram over wedgie haven because instagram gets new, amazing content everyday regarding pics and vids. The community on wedgie haven is far better though, it's more interactive and easier to talk with people here then on IG because of all the threads here. I do see some declining in posts and amount of users on at a time now, I remember seeing 50-60 users multiple times then it's declined and I mainly see 10-20 members online at the most now. I've posted about wedgie haven and have the link in my bio for Insta, guess it hasn't done much for WH though.
Kik and Instagram @wedgies44